Powered by Tesla

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my sticker.
Tesla%2520Inside%2520Sticker.JPG

Rav4EV01161 said:
This is awesome.
I'd like to make one.
Any advice? Would you be willing to share your graphics?

Get yours here:

[email protected] wrote:

The Tesla inside decal is 7 inches X 6.2 inches and usually we do it in the dark blue color but it can be done in other colors too. This size is $10.90 including tax. If we mail it the total cost is $15.00 including tax.

I would love to get the "Powered by Tesla" license plate frame. I don't see it mentioned where it can be ordered. Does anyone know?? Thanks!!

Thank you for the info Tony. I've already ordered a frame from them and it's been done and shipped. Fast turn around! Looking forward to adding the 'Tesla' to my Rav4 EV.

I would be interested in purchasing 2 "powered by Tesla" or "Tesla" to go before the RAV's "electric" on the doors of my car. Did anyone in this group have these made for sale yet?
Thanks-
Ben

I can sell these (quality weather proof vinyl) @ $20 per sticker includes shipping.
send me a PM if you are interested...

TESLA-inside.jpg

photoTI.jpg

Not knowing how to post a picture here (tried clicking on "Img" but couldn't figure it out).... I had a magnetic sign made for our RAV that says; "Solar Electric RAV4EV" in large letters (sign is about 16" X 24"), at the bottom left is the Tesla logo with the text "Tesla inside". So we can brag when we want and go stealth when desired. Yes, we charge it with our 9.5KW CEC-AC, peak off-grid PV system.

As a side note, I greatly appreciate the contributions, expertise and willingness to help of a select core of this forum that makes it a very useful, creative and fun resource. This is an invaluable place for our small elite bunch of crazies that have invested in a better future for all. Thank you.

Bill

Are any of you interested in trying to get a group by going for one of the "Powered By Tesla" license plate frames?
They are listed on their website as $23.99 each or $18.99 for 2+. Unfortunately shipping is $6-7 on top of that. I dont know if there is sales tax

Here is the site
http://www.evplates.com/Powered-By-Tesla-Specialty-EV-License-Plate-Frame_p_34.html#.VBj3PhYu-90

I'd imagine that if we could get 20 or more people interested we could get a good deal. Its a perfect plate frame for our Rav4 EV but at $30ish after shipping, thats a lot.

Would anyone be interested if we asked the seller for a price of say $15 each plus shipping? Id be willing to take the reins, so to speak, on a group buy.

I think most owners would agree that Toyota would like nothing further to do with the RAV4 EV. I like to drive an electric car so I advertise it with a blue and chrome factory Toyota "ELECTRIC" logo ( $90, same one as on the side doors, ordered at Toyota parts ) on the center of the rear door.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/45428304@N05/15085386899/in/photostream/

sobayimage said:
I think most owners would agree that Toyota would like nothing further to do with the RAV4 EV. I like to drive an electric car so I advertise it with a blue and chrome factory Toyota "ELECTRIC" logo ( $90, same one as on the side doors, ordered at Toyota parts ) on the center of the rear door.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/45428304@N05/15085386899/in/photostream/

To each his own sobay but to me that is just too much going on. I think the car already has enough electric and ev factory logos. A simple plate frame is all I need to top it off and let people know that I am driving part Tesla

jimbo69ny said:
To each his own sobay but to me that is just too much going on. I think the car already has enough electric and ev factory logos. A simple plate frame is all I need to top it off and let people know that I am driving part Tesla

I took everything off, except the rav4 logo on the back with the blue 4.
When I wanted to remove the EV logo on the front, it revealed some nasty openings :-(

I prefer a sleeper ;-)

fromport said:
jimbo69ny said:

I took everything off, except the rav4 logo on the back with the blue 4.
When I wanted to remove the EV logo on the front, it reviled some nasty openings :-(

I prefer a sleeper ;-)

Do you have an photos of yours? I like that idea.

Back