Toyota Rav4 EV Photos

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rav4ev

These are photos from Toyota's official 2012 Rav4 EV site

Prototype Rav4 EV Shown in Classic Silver Metallic
ext1.jpg

Rav4 EV in Blizzard Pearl
ext2.jpg

ext4.jpg

This is the Shoreline Blue Pearl color
ext3.jpg

I waited close to three months for my Blue Rav4....and i love the color, something new for me color wise.
I have only had it for a week now, but it brings back memories of my honda EV a decade ago. Almost bought a Ford energi, or shall I say was waiting for one until my friend Ampster came across an article on the Rav4.
My next car for my wife will be a Tesla Model X we are done with gas, almost still have my 427 cobra...lol :p

These cars, in any color, look more and more beautiful everytime I see them. I still like silver the best 'cuz the body color matches the wheels, however a white might actually be the wisest choice 'cuz it matches the "HOV" stickers. :mrgreen:

Dsinned said:
These cars, in any color, look more and more beautiful everytime I see them. I still like silver the best 'cuz the body color matches the wheels, however a white might actually be the wisest choice 'cuz it matches the "HOV" stickers. :mrgreen:

This is now my third EV that is HOV legal, but I have not yet applied the stickers on any car. I pay the $8, and throw them in with the registration and insurance. If I ever got stopped without passengers, I would walk out and apply them.

There currently is two sets in my glove box, waiting for the official Rav4 ones. If the rear bumper gets damaged, I have immediate gratification with replacement stickers,min stead of waiting weeks for replacements.

Oh, I like white. I'm not sure what color Model S that I will get, but they had ten of them at the delivery center near my house, in just about every color. The silver with dark gray wheels really stood out.

Aside from the custom wheels and "TESLA" window sticker, it looks like that show car has a window in the roof too. I think a moonroof would make for a great option on our cars. Does the standard RAV4 offer such an option?

No moonroof offered on RAV EV. Plenty of them on the gas RAV, especially the Limited and Sport models. I would like to get one on my RAV EV. Any tips on that project?

Notice also in this pic, the gas RAV side mirrors which are larger and not as aerodynamic as our EV model which have the Korean Camry side mirrors.

Along with the badging which look to be vinyl stickers and not a s nice as on our EV's.

Rav4 EV in Ocotillo Wells with the EV1 electric Baja racer (93 miles from my house after crossing a 3600 foot elevation pass):

OcotilloWellsRav4a_zpse462b74a.jpg

One of these three vehicles burns fossil fuels:

OcotilloWellsRav4b_zpsd23742fb.jpg

Getting a little go-juice from the 50amp outlet in the Desert Ironwood RV park before returning home. I crossed the 4000 foot elevation pass near Julian while it was snowing on the return:

OcotilloWellsDesertIronwoodsRVpark_zpsbd0ceb98.jpg

http://priuschat.com/threads/2013-toyota-rav4-ev-driving-impression-review.124335/ has a whole bunch more pics.

The author of that thread has moved many of the pics to http://priuschat.com/threads/2013-toyota-rav4-ev-driving-impression-warning-bandwidth-heavy.124732/, due to feedback from other Priuschatters. :D

Back