Entunes with Two Cars

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reeler

I now have two RAV4EVs. When I load Entunes on my Android it only shows the first car. I have set up the second car on the web site. Is there a way to have the app control both cars?

I logged out and logged in and it flipped to the new car. Both cars are listed in the same web account. Does the login/logout toggle between the two cars?

I had two Rav4s for a while. When you are at the main screen, you press Menu->Options and on that screen there is a "Vehicle" section which should show your current vehicle. Touch that and you can select between the vehicles. You have to hit "Menu" at the main (first) Entune screen. It doesn't work at the other pages.

After several calls into Toyota, basically their app will not work properly with Rav4 EV cars on an account. You need to set up two different accounts.

To switch between cars, you log out of one account and back into another. This is Micky Mouse and difficult to do quickly on a smart phone.

I bet it works fine if you buy a couple high-volume Toyota/Lexus models.

Total fail Toyota. More piss in my Cheerios.

Like I said before, I had two Rav4 EVs for a while and I made Entune work just fine with both. I use the Android app. Not sure if that makes any difference, but it did work for me.

SeaMonster said:
Like I said before, I had two Rav4 EVs for a while and I made Entune work just fine with both. I use the Android app. Not sure if that makes any difference, but it did work for me.

I also use the Android app. Maybe it worked before, but I had no less than 10 interactions with an assigned technical guy at Toyota, Percy, and that was the solution that they came up with. It took about two weeks to get things set up right.

Percy was diligent and his communication was great, but . . .

SeaMonster said:
I had two Rav4s for a while. When you are at the main screen, you press Menu->Options and on that screen there is a "Vehicle" section which should show your current vehicle. Touch that and you can select between the vehicles. You have to hit "Menu" at the main (first) Entune screen. It doesn't work at the other pages.

I use an Android phone too and this is exactly how I swap between two different Toyotas (RAV4 EV and PiP) working on the Entune app on my phone. No need to log in and out.

If someone gets is working without logout on two RAV4 EVs, I will call back to hound them to make it right. As of now, I have largely switched to RAVCharge for control of my cars.

Back