Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Guess the kwh
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:30 am 

jlhodges wrote:
Snolter, where do you work? I live in East Sac and have been trying to visualize where that building is (I see our downtown skyline off in the distance).

We should try to organize a get together for Rav4 EV drivers in the Sacramento area some time. Maybe at a diner? There's 4 of us registered on the Zeemap, and there are probably more. For example there's an owner on my street who has a white Rav4 EV, but haven't meet him/her yet. I'm just going to have to go up and knock on the door one of these days. One possibility might be in Old Sac since the parking garage has 5 ChargePoint stations although as I discovered on Sunday they let regular old gas engine cars park in the EV spots on weekends. Also, I haven't really eaten there so don't know if there are good options. Let me know if you have any suggestions or better ideas.

Steve

2012 Rav4EV, Shoreline Blue (#1528); 60,000 miles and counting
Jesla, J-Long, JdeMO
6.2 kW PV

My 2 cents: http://ventricular.org/ItsElectric/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:57 pm 

I used that garage and charged on the first floor last November when my son was born there. Very convenient.

'05 Prius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:23 pm 

I've been using it for exactly 2 months now. Getting pretty busy. Lots of Leafs and Volts, twice in the past month all ten chargers have been in use. We're going to have to start some sort of share program so that everybody gets some electrons. I heard about a phone app under development where you register as a user, input your license plate number and list a cell phone number or email address. Other users won't have access to your contact info but they enter your license plate number and the app contacts you. Presumably you could message back saying OK or sorry still charging....

2012 Rav4EV, Shoreline Blue (#1528); 60,000 miles and counting
Jesla, J-Long, JdeMO
6.2 kW PV

My 2 cents: http://ventricular.org/ItsElectric/