Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Deep cycle AGM battery almost died out on me
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:46 am 

I finally went down to pep boys. I printed a receive from my online order. when I got there they brought out a machine on wheels and hooked up the battery. The battery was tested for about 3 minutes. After that the guy asked for my paperwork off receipt. Then he said I will get a new battery and they installed it for me for $12. I could have done it myself but I had a very long day and just did not want to deal with it. So now I have a new battery. also I asked the guy about the warranty and he said that this new battery is covered by the same warranty. If it goes bad and I bring it in they will test it and exchange it for me once again. This is all valid for as long as the the warranty does not expire. the warranty is valid for 4 years since the time of purchase purchase. that means I still have about two years of warranty left. Needless to say I am happy with my purchase. though of course I would have been happier if I picked up the battery when it has the special of 25% off. Pep boys sometimes runs this special on the batteries for 25% off. Actually I believe that the batteries right now are on special for 25% off.