2002 RAV4 EV in search of new home

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PV 2 EV

Hello RAV4 EV community! My uncle-in-law Steve Greenberg recently passed away, and was the proud owner of a 2002 RAV4 EV with roughly 100k miles and its original battery pack. Though I don't the vin, the license plate is "PV 2 EV" (potentially someone in the chat knows which RAV4 it is). My aunt would love the vehicle it to find a loving home. I reached out to the Petersen automotive museum and they politely declined it. Are there any suggestions from the group as to where a loving home might be for this RAV4?

This forum is a great resource, especially since they migrated to a new system which supports RSS, but that's not important right now.

Consider to sign up for the legacy Rav4EV mailing list and post your message. The response may be overwhelming, as there are plenty of active legacy owners on the mailing list and just about everyone wishes to assist.

If you have the VIN, look for Alexandra Paul, (yes, of Baywatch fame!) and let her know the status (year, odometer, VIN) of the vehicle, as she keeps track of the collective.

Thank you for the response and I will follow up on the legacy Rav4EV mailing list once I have the year, odometer, and vin. Really appreciate the help!

Hey there! Sorry for your loss. Just wanted to share that much of the mailing list has moved to a Facebook group called "Toyota RAV4 EV First Generation" - the admin Billy is quite responsive and usually approves people within 24 hours. Feel free to PM me and I can post on your behalf if you don't have a FB account.

Back