Dealers for service in Bay Area

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tailgate1234

Any recommendations of a dealer to get RAV4 EV service in the Bay area, especially the Peninsula or South Bay? Thank you very much in advance.

tailgate1234 said:
miimura said:
Magnussen's Toyota Palo Alto does a pretty good job.

Are they OK servicing cars not purchased there?
Sure. I didn't buy mine there. Why would they care? They get the same ToyotaCare or warranty reimbursement regardless of who originally sold the car.

I have been going to Toyota 101 in Redwood City for years - they do a good job. I bought my RAV4EV at Toyota 101 and just got the first service done there.

I've taken my car in for service @ Stevens Creek Toyota in San Jose without issue. They did the standard 5k/10k service(s) along with updating the rear camera beep, some dash noise repair, and a couple other minor details.

What's nice is they also have a pair of charging stations to juice up after / before service as well.

Prius owners go out of their way to get service at Walnut Creek Toyota. Where in the Bay Area are you?

srl99 said:
Prius owners go out of their way to get service at Walnut Creek Toyota. Where in the Bay Area are you?

Redwood City. Toyota 101 and Palo Alto are the closest EV dealers by I am happy to travel far if need be.

I had no problem with Fremont, but then I think you have to find the right rep.

I was at Milpitas, treated me like $hit. Even though they are 5 minutes from my house, but I will take my car elsewhere.

Back