Turning off XM radio.

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenRav4EV

My 3 month trial to XM Radio finally expired (I am not a big fan) and I can not figure out how to get the "radio" to skip the 18 now useless XM advertisement as I scroll trhough my presets. I really want is to be able to eliminate the SAT as an option from my radio as an "input" mode.
I checked the manual and looked online but could not find a solution.
Anybody know how this can be accomplished?

Thank you

BenRav4EV said:
My 3 month trial to XM Radio finally expired (I am not a big fan) and I can not figure out how to get the "radio" to skip the 18 now useless XM advertisement as I scroll trhough my presets. I really want is to be able to eliminate the SAT as an option from my radio as an "input" mode.
I checked the manual and looked online but could not find a solution.
Anybody know how this can be accomplished?

Thank you
Reset the presets to FM or AM stations.

Not that this helps as the Leaf has the same issue, but there is a free preview going on again until June 2nd: http://www.siriusxm.com/fl?gId=listen3.

I am just trying to get rid of the entire SAT tab and corresponding three pages of presets. It is just too many. I only listen to two or three FM radio stations and one or two AM stations and for some reason I always have to use the radio button on the screen to change between them, which is distracting while driving. When I use the steering wheel control it will never go to the station I want, so if there were less options, such as no SAT stations, I might be able to navigate between stations with the steering wheel controls.
Any suggestions?
Thanks-

BenRav4EV said:
I am just trying to get rid of the entire SAT tab and corresponding three pages of presets. It is just too many. I only listen to two or three FM radio stations and one or two AM stations and for some reason I always have to use the radio button on the screen to change between them, which is distracting while driving. When I use the steering wheel control it will never go to the station I want, so if there were less options, such as no SAT stations, I might be able to navigate between stations with the steering wheel controls.
Any suggestions?
Thanks-
You could program the same stations into all 6 preset pages.

Back