False Entune Charge Completed notification

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khaihon

Anyone else get a false email from Entune stating your charge was complete? I checked my car and it didn't charge at all. Received at 10:35 PST tonight.

Yes, same email at the same time.

Also got a reminder to plug in at 10:34pm, even though I got the proper one 7 hours ago when the car got home.

I also got a false notification at the same time you did - right at 10:35pm PST - but it was a false *start* notification, not a completion notification.

The Entune app showed that the car was fully charged and not actively charging (which was correct), and my power monitoring showed that no additional power was being (or has been) since that time, so this looks like it was completely spurious.

Wonder what's up in Entuneland...

I also got a false plug-in reminder at 10:34 and a charge interrupted at 10:35 (car was plugged in and not set to charge until 1am. Then I did a refresh and Entune showed my battery having 0% SOC even though it actually has 78%. I then went ahead and started the charge and that seemed to work, but then I got another mysterious charge interrupted notice right after. Entune remains an enigma.

Same here ... last night got plug in reminder @ 11:35 pm then charge completed @ 11:36 pm. I unplugged, checked the scheduled charging and then plugged in again. Car was charged today.

What's the warranty or coverage on any future firmware updates? I already near 26k miles (avg. 2k/mo.).

Back