Anyone want a blink EVSE? (San Diego)

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

I have an unused blink evse left over from the ecotality project. I haven't used it for months but I believe it works fine. It has the J handle swapped out to an ITT 30A handle and it charged my leaf and rav just fine until I got a higher powered unit.

Anyway, Im trying to clear stuff out so need to get rid of it. I'd take some nominal amount, maybe $50 for it or something. Main goal for me is just to get rid of unused stuff / not store it!

Anyone interested? It could be picked up at my home in north Poway or at my office in Kearny Mesa, whatever works for you.

Just pm me if you want it.

-J

I've tried to send a PM twice in the last week, but they are not leaving the "outbox" even though it says "message sent successfully" when I submit. Yes I would like the spool. Let me know when I can pick it up - I was hoping today but you probably need some notice. Thanks.

dstjohn99 said:
I've tried to send a PM twice in the last week, but they are not leaving the "outbox" even though it says "message sent successfully" when I submit. Yes I would like the spool. Let me know when I can pick it up - I was hoping today but you probably need some notice. Thanks.
Sometimes that's because the person's inbox is full. it will sit in your outbox until they make room for it.

dstjohn99 said:
Then I guess the admin mailbox is full too, 'cause the one I sent them is still sitting in my outbox.
It's like that on the Leaf forum as well.. plus alot of people have been having issues lately. Getting PM spam, msgs from years ago, PM's from members for no reason, etc.

Back