Best Bay Area dealer for maintenance

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AltPowr

I'm a believer that the least number of times I bring my car to the dealer, the lower the opportunity for them to screw something up. So I now have about 18K miles on my RAV4EV and have never taken it in even once. I have rotated the tires, checked fluid levels, and kept an eye on everything. So far, so good. Now we have 3 recalls queued up, and it looks like they only have a fix for two of them. So I figured maybe I should take it in a for regular checkup (if I recall the first ones are free up to 20K miles?), and at the same time ask them to turn off the reverse beeping.

Can anyone recommend the most knowledgable dealer in the Bay Area? I'm located San Jose, so was thinking either Sunnyvale or Palo Alto - I think I read online those were OK. The car was purchase from Dianne down south.

Thanks!

AltPowr said:
Nobody has a preference? If not, I guess I will go with my gut and take it to Palo Alto.
I don't think anyone would advise against that choice since they are among the best in the country with this car.

Back