Best OC dealership to service my RAV4EV?

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPTGuy

Hi guys,

I'm approaching 5000 miles on my RAV4EV. Can someone recommend a good Toyota dealership in the Orange County area to service my RAV4EV? I bought it from Tustin Toyota, but not sure how well their service department know the car.

Thanks!

The 5,000 mile check is so simple that you could go almost anywhere. If you need anything significant, though, go to Carson. You may want to go there now, just to create a relationship. Granted, it's not in OC, but they do more RAV4EVs than anyone else. I just wish I was close enough to use them.

I have had very good luck with Connell Nisan in Costa Mesa and acceptable service at Stadium Nissan in Orange. Given a choice I would go to Costa Mesa but when my battery died I was towed to Stadium.

OPS wrong car and forum, Never Mind.

Bought from Carson. And back to fix the reverse beep for free.
I plan to go to Carson for all service but I am not going to bother until about 12 months and 12k miles.

For those of you skipping the dealership service (and even those who are not), it is a good idea to keep a record that you actually performed the service yourself, at least the fluid checks. If you have a warranty issue in the future they can potentially try to deny you service for not following the recommended maintenance.

Back