Default display screen

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adjackson3

Whenever I power up the car, the navigation screen always defaults to a map of my current location. As a default, that seems silly. I know where I am. I know my neighborhood. Unless I am away from home in unfamiliar territory, the map is worthless. I always have to take the extra step of pressing the button to change the display. I would much rather the display start at the navigation screen so I can directly choose phone or apps or EV or...

Does anybody know how to change the default?

adjackson3 said:
Whenever I power up the car, the navigation screen always defaults to a map of my current location. As a default, that seems silly. I know where I am. I know my neighborhood. Unless I am away from home in unfamiliar territory, the map is worthless. I always have to take the extra step of pressing the button to change the display. I would much rather the display start at the navigation screen so I can directly choose phone or apps or EV or...

Does anybody know how to change the default?

Press the "HOME" button, then the little icon that looks like a "Gear icon" in the lower right hand side, then "General" in the upper left side, then scroll down to "Auto Screen Change" and select "OFF".

To remove the Auto Screen Change

1- HOME
2- Gear icon
3- General
4- Auto Screen Change - OFF

Back