Entune won't connect to my Rav4 EV

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cossie1600 said:
You might want to check your heater. When my heater went, the GOM went nuts too. Now I replaced heater and DC to DC converter, GOM is back to being accurate again
:? The GOM is the "miles remaining" display in the car. Entune is the smart phone app and system by which that app interfaces with your car.

smkettner said:
No Entunes connect for my 2014 either.
With no effort Entunes starts working today. About 10 days after purchase and maybe 5 days after signing up. :D

I'll add myself to this list. I have a 2013 model that is experiencing this issue. How do I get in touch with Percy?

Without entune my RavCharge doesn't work, without Ravcharge I have to manually start charging at midnite to get full benefit of super off peak hours. (I don't rust the toyota charging scheduler at all).

Diane, if you can PM me with any contact info that would be awesome. Thanks.

mhkp said:
Without entune my RavCharge doesn't work, without Ravcharge I have to manually start charging at midnite to get full benefit of super off peak hours. (I don't rust the toyota charging scheduler at all).

My start timer works perfect. When you stop the car, plug in immediately. Get back in and watch for the display to recalculate the start time. Then extend the departure time if needed so the start is after midnight. My email confirm is always within two minutes of the revised start time.

My departure is set for 7a and TOU cut-off is 6a. This works fine (no adjustment) until you charge from 5 bars or lower. Verified on the electric bill.

For the last day or so Entune has been able to provide the usual data from my car, but unable to send any commands to my car (such as charge start, status update, start ac.) I've seen similar problems with other RavCharge users (in fact this might be affecting everybody.) Dianne, can you call your Entune guy about this? I've seen several other Entune outages but this one is lasting quite a while and is strange in that it's only the sending of commands that's affected.

fooljoe said:
For the last day or so Entune has been able to provide the usual data from my car, but unable to send any commands to my car (such as charge start, status update, start ac.) I've seen similar problems with other RavCharge users (in fact this might be affecting everybody.) Dianne, can you call your Entune guy about this? I've seen several other Entune outages but this one is lasting quite a while and is strange in that it's only the sending of commands that's affected.
Yesterday evening, for the first time ever, I tried to use scheduled pre-climate in RavCharge and it did not work. I thought it was user error.

I normally use the Entune app directly to do on-demand pre-climate, but I wanted to keep it going for 30 min, so I set up back to back scheduled climate events in RavCharge as a test.

Add me to the list; having the same problems as fooljoe.
Picked up my Rav4 on the 8th, everything worked well until Tuesday the 13th. At that point, Entune began reporting 'request failed' for charge starts, status, and climate commands. ravcharge also failed.

entune on my phone is not able to retrieve my charging status for a few days now......maybe longer.

I do see the last time i drive the car, i get the emails on charging completion and interuptions

branstone said:
entune on my phone is not able to retrieve my charging status for a few days now......maybe longer.

I do see the last time i drive the car, i get the emails on charging completion and interuptions

Ditto here...Mine stopped working about 3 weeks ago. I can't get current charging status.

Did you make sure to register your new RAV EV with Toyota Customer Service? That will do the trick.

Back