Entunes: How to change the name of my car?

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jscifres

When I log onto my Entunes App, I can see that my car is 'named' Rav4 EV 83009... Judging by the rankings on the Eco Dashboard, it appears that most of us have generic names like this, but others have figured out how to change the name to something more unique.

Can anyone who has changed their car's name share how to do this?

I'll admit that I haven't looked it up in any manual yet, but I also figured it might be something a few more people might like to know so maybe it's worth a post.

When you ate login to Entunes web page. Right next you Rav4 name there is a change button.

Damchi said:
When you ate login to Entunes web page. Right next you Rav4 name there is a change button.

Ah, Thanks. I'll just add that once logged onto www.myentune.com, you have to navigate to the PLUG-IN/EV APPS Page in order to see the change button.

Jscifres said:
Damchi said:

Ah, Thanks. I'll just add that once logged onto http://www.myentune.com, you have to navigate to the PLUG-IN/EV APPS Page in order to see the change button.

THANK YOU -- I have been looking everywhere for how to do this!

Back