Lease Paperwork Issues with Unlimited Miles

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is FSB#2013-LSE-097 "2013 RAV4 EV - NO MILEAGE PENALTY LEASE PROGRAM"
Page 1 of 2
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9999/1vh1.jpg

Here is FSB#2013-LSE-097 "2013 RAV4 EV - NO MILEAGE PENALTY LEASE PROGRAM"
Page 2 of 2
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/306/l3lk.jpg
Hope this will help. Keep us posted on the progress. Thank you

Fusion, I really did give you all my opinion a couple posts up. It's unchanged.
Unless there's an N/A in the right spots, you really should do as I suggested above.
A copy of a memo in three years has no power.
A signed contract with the accurate terms, = PRICELESS.
I mean, I would!

Thanks for all the responses. Sorry to thread jack the OP. I'm in contact with Toyota Financial right now getting this issue resolved. Thanks everyone!

Hi Dianne, I couldn't agree more any issue should be fixed now not later I just posted the financial bulletin to share with other members and proof the deal do exist. According to one of your posts you mentioned NA should be listed at four locations on the lease, the finance bulletin only mention two locations under section 10. Where are the other two?
Thank you.

Anyone gotten this issue resolved yet? I'm working with dealer to try and get a letter from Toyota Financial that notes that NA under item#10 of the lease contract. Just like they sent me the "correction" to 15,000/year I am sure they can send me a letter that states NA.

MonroviaRav4EV said:
Anyone gotten this issue resolved yet? I'm working with dealer to try and get a letter from Toyota Financial that notes that NA under item#10 of the lease contract. Just like they sent me the "correction" to 15,000/year I am sure they can send me a letter that states NA.

Supposedly my account has been updated with the information and noted for the unlimited miles. The finance person I been working with said that all lease returns are processed manually and my account has all the required information. I will not incur any additional charges for mileage overages. I'm still trying to get an official document stating that this is all true. I might wait a few days and call someone else to see what they say.

Looks like I got lucky with my lease agreement/agents.
He fixed the "0.00 per mile" portion but left the 36,000.
Fortunately TFS caught it and corrected it with a confirmed letter.

Mileage_Letter.png

I'm sorry! On my screen, there's 4. But on the contract printed, it funnels down to 2 on the new lease contract form... sorry. It used to be 4. :)
On the new form for the standard lease, there are spots for mileage overage $$ penalty and listed mileage.
The n/a for everthing else shifted to the right...
Apologies!

Still can't get this resolved...I'm so frustrated I could dump the car back on them. I'm starting to think they want to stick me with this 15, 000 mile lease. Not sure what I can do.

My contract show N.A in section 10 of the lease under mileage in excess of ...... and under rate….but since many members are having issues I decided to call TFS and ask about my lease term, they told me it is 15K so I asked them to check my contract under section 10 and they acknowledge the NA and said TFS system show 15K and the dealer is checking and will get back to me soon. I asked to escalate the issue and opened a case with Toyota for documentation, after three days I got a call from Toyota representative and we agreed to meet at the dealership. The dealer acknowledged the lease was unlimited and called TFS, TFS representative said their system have to show a number and they use 15K for unlimited and that the contract I have with dealership is the final say. She said she can’t change it in TFS system but can add a note to the account. I asked for documentation and was told my contract is the documentation. We also added a note to the open case indicating the lease is unlimited.
is this is true TFS system can’t show unlimited and show 15K instead? Did anyone called TFS and was told their lease is unlimited?

I have the scratched out 15,000 miles/yr with initials on the side lease paperwork too.
And the penalty for going over that was left blank.

I've decided to follow up with TFS this morning and they CONFIRMED, that this is THE UNLIMITED deal.

I guess TFS people are getting more educatec about the RAV4EV leasing contract variations.
Some of my friends have N/A written on their paperwork which, to me has a more UNLIMITED feel to it.

I know a couple who have the 15,000 miles/ yr. 0.15 cents/mile penalty SCRATCHED OUT as their paperwork.

All of us NEVER receive any additional paperwork from TFS.

Back