Nd Replacement Stock Rim

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAV4Elly

I scratched my front right rim and need a new one. Can anyone let me know the best method to replace it. I am sure the dealer will gladly charge me lots of money.

RAV4Elly said:
I scratched my front right rim and need a new one. Can anyone let me know the best method to replace it. I am sure the dealer will gladly charge me lots of money.

These are the same wheels used on the V6 Limited Rav4 oil burner car. There will be plenty of these on eBay as "takeoffs"... brand new wheels taken off the car to put new fancy wheels on.

Somebody here may want to sell you one of theirs, too. Wrecking / salvage / junk yards are another good source for this.

TonyWilliams said:
RAV4Elly said:

These are the same wheels used on the V6 Limited Rav4 oil burner car. There will be plenty of these on eBay as "takeoffs"... brand new wheels taken off the car to put new fancy wheels on.

Somebody here may want to sell you one of theirs, too. Wrecking / salvage / junk yards are another good source for this.
I second this... my father-in-law has a '10 Limited and has the same wheels. Might even span further back but I know at least back to 2010.

Thanks for the info. The steering is so easy to adjust I actually scraped the curb while driving. Do you guys know if you can make the steering heavier. Especially in sport mode it could be heavier.

Back