New Owner in the House!

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lgordon

Hi all,

We just took possession of our new Rav4 EV! Thanks for all the posts and tips! We were able to get the lease deal that Diane was offering from a dealer in Northern California. Good times! Look forward to sharing lots of information with everyone!

Leslie

Hanlees Toyota in Davis. I just sent an e-mail request with a link to Diane's deal and asked him if they could do the same lease terms. Of course he said yes via e-mail. Once we got into the dealership, they tried to get us to pay taxes on the $16,500 rebate. We said no and the finance manager said ok. :)

Been in the Rav 4 EV family a week, and just found the forum, so hello everyone! :)

(leased from Toyota of Hollywood - white, and so far wonderful!)

Just picked up my Silver one from Carson Toyota yesterday. (shout-out to Dianne and Jane!) so much fun driving home and around town yesterday. We waved at a gas station as we passed by. We were early Prius adopters and this experience reminds me a lot of the early Prius days. Loving it so far and looking forward to being an active part of this community.

Back