Stickers arrived and took 7 weeks

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leased on 9/28. Sent in form by mail, with a check, on 10/1.

Still waiting. Check has not been cashed yet. I've already had lots of chances to drive carpool and save time, but can't do it yet. :cry:

Syrinx said:
rav4buyer said:
I spoke too soon! I sent mine in around the same time and got my stickers today :)
Seems like the turnaround time is a lot faster now.

I just dropped my apps for both EV's in the mail this evening, so they won't leave the post office until tomorrow. I'll be testing your theory :)

Mailed Oct 17th/18th. Checks cleared yesterday. Maybe another week until I see them based on others experience.

My RAV4 EV was delivered on 10/14. Dianne let me know that the HOV stickers were ready for pickup on 10/28 but I asked her to mail them. I received the stickers in the mail today 10/31. Now I can drive solo on the HOV lanes. :D

Syrinx said:
Syrinx said:
rav4buyer said:
I spoke too soon! I sent mine in around the same time and got my stickers today :)
Seems like the turnaround time is a lot faster now.

I just dropped my apps for both EV's in the mail this evening, so they won't leave the post office until tomorrow. I'll be testing your theory :)

Mailed Oct 17th/18th. Checks cleared yesterday. Maybe another week until I see them based on others experience.

Waiting for me when I got home from work! 1 day from check clearing. My wife will be stoked! Well, me too... :D

sbessel said:
Mine took less than 2 weeks, dealer took care of it. In fact I have my stickers before my plates.

Odd

Scott
Yeah, same here... I had the form printed and filled out, waiting for my plates but then after only two weeks I got a call from the dealer saying that my HOV stickers were available to pick up from them. Didn't know they were going to do that. (And that's not how it went with my LEAF in May 2011.)

I sped up the process a bit by ordering vanity plates so I could submit my sticker request right away using my newly selected license plate number. That way I didn't have to wait for my plates first before ordering the stickers.

"I sped up the process a bit by ordering vanity plates so I could submit my sticker request right away using my newly selected license plate number. That way I didn't have to wait for my plates first before ordering the stickers."

I think this is key to speedy receipt of stickers. I had vanity plates transferred from another car. I received my stickers in 10 days directly from the dealer (Sunnyvale Toyota). I did not receive my registration paper for another 3 weeks!

Back