THERE'S A RAV4 EV IN MY OFFICE PARKING LOT AND IT'S NOT MINE

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassman

Went out for a walk this afternoon and low and behold there's a white pearl Rav4 EV just like mine in my offices parking lot. Mines in the back charging. This is the first one I've seen around Rancho Cordova. My office is on Sun Center Drive. Anybody on the forum own it. :)

You should tell that guy to go find his own parking lot to eliminate any possible confusion. :) Really though, in contrast, I will probably never see another RAV4 EV here in Denver. Heck I very rarely even see other EVs here at all. Which is strange considering the insane tax break we get for buying EVs here.

Heck, I'll probably never see another here is the SF Bay Area, population several million people! And there must be at least a dozen or more Toyota dealers all around me too!

I actually found the guy. He was in our office for a meeting. It's his first EV and he's had it for about a month. I told him that we had 0.5% of all Toyota Rav4 EVs in the world in our parking lot! :D

Same here!

Monday there was another white pearl in my parking lot also. In this case I helped sell him on the car. So far he's totally flip out! It's a lot more car than he started looking for but the price was too good to pass up. The $9300 from Toyota + $2300 from the dealer. Humph grrrrrrr and I got mine in Dec.

=D~~Brandy

My blue Rav4 EV is quite lonely. At my site (large employer in Silicon Valley), we have a fairly complete listing of 50 EVs and 26 PHEVs. Of those, only 1 Rav4 EV...

The 10 Tesla Model S's (and one Tesla Roadster) give a little comfort given the "traction battery" lineage-in-common. Indeed, I jumped at the opportunity to tour the Tesla factory this Saturday as a friend of mine pick's up their Model S. Eager to see how's it's made - at least that part. I will definitely ask the question if they are building any non-Model S batteries/motors at the moment :).

There's a new Fisker in my neighborhood, but that's about as good as I can do:) I like knowing that I have an incredibly rare car, ha.

Back