What is the RAV4 EV warranty?

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^

That's Tony's polite way of saying he banned me for 3 weeks.

That was the one warranty question I was trying to find specifically answered. I haven't heard back from my contact so I'll contact her directly instead and post back here.

Vach said:
^^^^

That's Tony's polite way of saying he banned me for 3 weeks.

That was the one warranty question I was trying to find specifically answered. I haven't heard back from my contact so I'll contact her directly instead and post back here.

I'm hopeful you've had time to reflect.

Thanks,

Tony

Absolutely not; on the contrary, you proving my point just gave me motivation and made my day.

You're welcome.

Anyway, my contact discussed the charge cable with me. The included cable, assuming it isn't modified, is covered under the 3 year/36,000 mile warranty which means any Toyota official warranty plan will also cover it... although I'm assuming any service plan on the car would. The factory warranty also covers any surges that would damage the car with this cable plugged in... I thought this part was weird because I can't imagine how that would apply... unless you had some kind of badly wired house and it was struck by 15 lightning bolts.

Hope that helps someone other than me!

Vach said:
Absolutely not; on the contrary, you proving my point just gave me motivation and made my day.

You're welcome.

You are one weird dude with some serious authority issues. The next ban won't be temporary, and I already regret giving you the benefit of the doubt with your previous two week ban.

Fortunately, I have a LOT of experience with your type of behavior from other forums and its very predictable what you will do next.

I hope you enjoyed your very short return to interacting here.

Tony

Back