What is YOUR experience with buying & first few days?

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the handle was not warm when i disengaged it. I dont know why it was that slow. Normally i can reliably charge (at the Chargepoint chargers at work) at the rated speed. It was charging at almost exactly 2x the speed i get from a 110V charge so maybe it was limited to less than 30 amps for some reason.

Maybe that Blink was set to provide lower power. It would be nice if cars displayed what the signaled level of charging that is being presented is.

arnold

arnolddeleon said:
Maybe that Blink was set to provide lower power. It would be nice if cars displayed what the signaled level of charging that is being presented is.

arnold

I intend to modify my car to do exactly that. I have two simple LED displays for voltage/amps that I plan to put right next to the two "charge lights" above the charge port.

I noticed that the trim/seal around the passenger window behind the driver was damaged/deformed by the lock box that the dealer used. I suspect my my car had a lock box on it for over 5 months. When I had it in today for a quick reprogramming of the reverse beep they looked at it ordered a replacement.

arnold

Back