Delivery Pics

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pictures look like Imperial Ave. Cupertino. I used to live in the townhouse complex in the background of the first picture. The townhouses are not that unique, but the businesses in the other pictures make me pretty confident that's where it is.

miimura said:
The pictures look like Imperial Ave. Cupertino. I used to live in the townhouse complex in the background of the first picture. The townhouses are not that unique, but the businesses in the other pictures make me pretty confident that's where it is.

Good call, and yes that's where I am :)

rav4buyer said:
miimura said:
Good call, and yes that's where I am :)
Hmm. Dianne's deal was that much better than local dealers that it was worth shipping the car? I drove mine to Los Altos from DCH Toyota Oxnard because they had one of the last 2012's eligible for Toyota's SoCal $10,000 "Subvention Cash" in April.

Well, quite obviously my deal was better, as were my services! :)

DMSAN, congratulations!!! :D

miimura said:
rav4buyer said:
miimura said:
THmm. Dianne's deal was that much better than local dealers that it was worth shipping the car? I drove mine to Los Altos from DCH Toyota Oxnard because they had one of the last 2012's eligible for Toyota's SoCal $10,000 "Subvention Cash" in April.

so is it true that the "buying" deal is much worse than the "leasing" deal on Rav4EV's now? I'm glad i bought mine when i did I suppose...

Well I'm just waiting to hear from Dianne when mine is scheduled to be dropped off in Berkeley - guess I'll spend a little time reading the manuals - :roll:

T - was just about to email you about timing...

Tadol said:
Well I'm just waiting to hear from Dianne when mine is scheduled to be dropped off in Berkeley - guess I'll spend a little time reading the manuals - :roll:

Back