Entune help

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdunst

Supporting Member
I recall a post that had the steps to get Entune working correctly - after searching for 2 days - I can't find it - anyone recall that post or have a link to it?

I purchased my 2013 RAV4EV in May - the previous owner was the dealer sales manager - he had it working previously because he showed me.

Thanks

The account transfer will be easier if the original user uses the "Delete Vehicle" or "Transfer Ownership" at MyEntune.com. Otherwise, when you go to register, it will go into a conflict state that Toyota will have to resolve. The first step is to get the SafetyConnect contract established in your name.

All of this can be handled by calling Toyota at 800-331-4331.

I called Toyota and had to send them proof of ownership docs - they said they will process them and call me back. Said it takes a couple days. I have the car going in for a failed heater on Wednesday - trying to get everything squared away over the next few months - including getting a motor replacement approved - so I am 100% when I get my Jdemo installed.

Back