Best Dealer for Service In SF Bay Area

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evdrive said:
Has anyone tried Berkeley Toyota?

I just collected my car from Berkeley Toyota after having the software recall done there and my 2 year free service. I dropped the car off for the day. There were no problems and they were pleasant. I let them know about the chademo port and the service advisor asked why I was telling him about it and he asked if it was for situational awareness. I said yes, and he said thanks for letting us know.

Overall good. They also ordered a replacement for one of the 2 long black plastic trim pieces that flew off the seam on the roof which they covered under warranty.

We had one RAV4 EV driver here in San Diego already had his motor replaced with JdeMO, in addition to a cabin heater replaced up in Berkeley. It doesn't appear to be even a minor inconvenience for the dealers however for the cabin either they did ultimately charge 1.5 hours of labor to remove JdeMO (required to get to the cabin heater).

We offer a JdeMO Supplemental Instructions for Toyota dealers to replace the cabin heater.

Back