Map of Rav4 EV Owners

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joyride said:
Thanks for posting. I've approved the pending submissions. I don't get email notifications from the map software and don't always get in there to check. If anyone wants to help me admin the map, I'd be happy to provide the instructions and the password to a few folks.

Thank you Joyride :)

What would be "nice" is if all other member here would just go into there User Control Panel, then "Profile" options, and set their location so that this info readily shows up in each post they make to this forum. Many times there are certain questions about the car that "could be" related to where the car is being driven, such as altitude, temperature conditions and terrain (mountainous or flatland). Just knowing the member's location (nearest city) can be very helpful to other members that might want to help by fully understanding the situation before offering "more well informed" advice.

I just ordered a blue 2012 RAV4EV to be delivered to my house in Austin, Texas. I tried to pin my location but nothing happened when I tried to submit. I'll post more info when it arrives towards the end of next week!

Marc

Kohler Controller said:
I just ordered a blue 2012 RAV4EV to be delivered to my house in Austin, Texas. I tried to pin my location but nothing happened when I tried to submit. I'll post more info when it arrives towards the end of next week!

Marc

Congrats to a fellow out-of-state owner! You'll love driving through the Hill country in this thing. Are there chargers outside of town? Good luck and enjoy.

Congrats as well
That makes us a club of 5 "out-of-staters"!

jspearman - any idea why you still aren't showing up on the map?

I don't know, I hit submit but nothing happens. I've asked Joyride to add me.
You mention 5 "out of staters".
I notice Washington, Oregon, Colorado, and Texas. Where is the 5th located? Pennsylvania?
I'll be reaching out to you guys to find out what your experiences are with the 5k scheduled maintenance from your local dealer.

SeattleRav4 said:
Congrats as well
That makes us a club of 5 "out-of-staters"!

jspearman - any idea why you still aren't showing up on the map?

Make that 6 out-of-staters. My map addition has been submitted. And it appears I am the farthest north.
Paperwork signed, awaiting delivery.

All, Please remember to only post your map entry once. When you submit it one time (or 7 as happened today), I have to go in and delete each of the duplicates so the map doesn't get too cluttered. The user interface the mapping company provides is less than awesome, but the price is outstanding.

Thanks for understanding,
-Chris

snoltor said:
We need more entries on the owners map! Only 61 pins on the zeemap so far but over 500 have been sold.

One more should be popping up soon - I just added mine, bought 10 days ago.

miimura said:
madcow said:
Ok, I just submitted my map location. I'll be the farthest South and the farthest West now.
Just curious... how much does it cost to ship a car from LA to Honolulu?

There are a couple of companies. I used Horizon Lines because they put your car inside a container. The cost was $1195.

Back