Map of Rav4 EV Owners

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to switch mind as I just moved and am no longer in Vallejo. How do you move a location? When I was added there was someone who was doing all the adds to the map.

Thanks much:)

For some odd reason the URL at the front of this thread now only gets me to the Map Creator site, not the Rav4 map.
Is this just my browser or is the link broken?

SeattleRav4 said:
For some odd reason the URL at the front of this thread now only gets me to the Map Creator site, not the Rav4 map.
Is this just my browser or is the link broken?

same for me. Login to what?

I've gone to https://www.zeemaps.com/Rav4EVOwners
But all I get is the map of owners and I can click on mine and it gi es my user name and Vallejo as the location. But nothing to switch to my new location.

If anybody can switch mine to San Jose it would be appreciated. Thanks bunches.

I just added myself too. If this is still active, I'll post on the Rav4EV FB page and see if we can get more on the map. Also, I am interested in any get-together's. Maybe I'll see some Rav4's 9/16 at Laguna Hills Chick Fil A - not really my area, but it's the only one I might be able to make that week. The 9/20 event at Liberty Stn Trader Joe's is in my county, but I am probably camping with Boy Scouts that weekend.

It's good to see so many outside of California. Maybe we'll need a "Service Outside CA" topic thread in the future, so you can share how you overcome the Totyota created obstacles.

I know there's one Rav4 EV in the UK, I wonder if we'll get them on the map.

Back