Where are my ARIZONA buyers getting service?

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not one of your customers, but I've had no luck here in AZ. In fact, I just went to a BMW dealer today to get G48 coolant to top off my fluids. I assume we could get a serious repair done here by the roaming mechanic, but I've tried dealers here and they've been instructed not to touch it for general stuff. Won't even rotate my tires. I've had mine since Feb 2013, still running old firmware.

jspearman said:
I'm not one of your customers, but I've had no luck here in AZ. In fact, I just went to a BMW dealer today to get G48 coolant to top off my fluids. I assume we could get a serious repair done here by the roaming mechanic, but I've tried dealers here and they've been instructed not to touch it for general stuff. Won't even rotate my tires. I've had mine since Feb 2013, still running old firmware.

Toyota needs to be shamed.

jspearman said:

While a total PITA, I'll be going to Palm Srings for my service.

However(!) if you look thorough the owners manual, the scheduled services are basically inspections, and the first fluid change is not due until 40K miles or 5 years, far longer than my lease!

Not a lot of work to be done, unless you need repair/replacement, and owners may perform scheduled maintenance.

dcxplant said:
jspearman said:

While a total PITA, I'll be going to Palm Srings for my service.

However(!) if you look thorough the owners manual, the scheduled services are basically inspections, and the first fluid change is not due until 40K miles or 5 years, far longer than my lease!

Not a lot of work to be done, unless you need repair/replacement, and owners may perform scheduled maintenance.

Dcxplant, are you in Phoenix? I keep my eyes open, but I've only seen the used one that went up for sale in Tempe a while back and the beta car from the Toyota testing ground.

Back