P.G.&E. E-9 vs EV

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Bornstein

To misquote Mark Twain: "The news of my demise is somewhat premature!" :D

People have been predicting, and P.G.&E. has been sort of promising, that the E-9 schedule would be no more after 12-31-14. This morning I checked my account and it lists me as being on Schedule HEB9. I assume this means E-9B which is what i was on last year. Of course this is advantageous as the E-9 rates are much lower than the EV rates, especially for dual meter systems.

Has anyone else checked their accounts to see if they have been switched?

BTW, Happy New Year to all!! :lol:

Happy New Year!

I received a PG&E notification that my E-9A rate plan will be discontinued by the end of March 2015, at which time I will have to transfer into another available rate plan of my choice. I already attempted to change to E-7 about a month ago, but my request was rejected because that rate plan is no longer available to new enrollments. As a result, I now plan to continue waiting until March in E-9A, hoping that by then, I will be accepted into the CPUC's PEV sub-metering pilot, since I'm still in the queue for a sub-metering JuiceBox. At that time, I will have to change to another existing rate plan (presumably E-1 or E-6) to be eligible for the pilot program; thus killing two birds . . .

Dsinned said:
I received a PG&E notification that my E-9A rate plan will be discontinued by the end of March 2015

Thanks. Was the notice on the bill (if so, which month?) or was it in a flyer that came with the bill. If it was on the bill, I can go back over mine to find it. :) If it was a flyer, it is probably in a land fill somewhere. :twisted:

Back