Toyota Entune Problem

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
davewill said:
Khaihon said:
... If you rely on the Apps button, keep a backup of the older app or don't update. ...
Now he tells me. I already updated it. I'll try it when I go home. If it fails, I'll be back here begging for the previous version from somebody.
OK, it worked fine. It prompted to update and counted up to 100%, then restarted. I gained the Slacker app, so don't say Toyota never gives us anything. :lol: Pandora worked, I didn't have a Slacker account to test with, but the button worked.

Forgot to mention that I'm attempting to update using an iPhone 5s on iOS 8.2. davewill, what smartphone are you using? not sure if it matters. Also, USB updating failed for me. Looks like the update is received via Bluetooth only.

The update worked today for whatever reason. The communication error message still came up. However, this time, the apps actually updated. Can't understand why it worked this time and not yesterday.

Khaihon said:
The update worked today for whatever reason. The communication error message still came up. However, this time, the apps actually updated. Can't understand why it worked this time and not yesterday.
I'm using a Nexus 5 running Android 5.1. The update stalled several times, but would continue after a bit. I assume the phone app is downloading the update over the cell network, and then sending it over Bluetooth. If your data connection wasn't stable enough (or the Entune server was having problems) it might just fail...or it could be a bug in the iPhone version.

Anyone update and use a iphone? I updated and now when I listen to pandora, the volume is extremely low and now controlled by the volume on my phone, compared to before when I was not dependent on the phones volume.

Back