Rav4EV sighting

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had two more sightings! One last weekend, a white EV pulling into the Granada Hills Target parking lot. . . hi! Then today (June 15) on the 210 Eastbound in La Canada, we spotted another white one with a bike rack at about 1:00 p.m. This only makes four sightings in the year we've had the car.

i think one of you had your white Rav4EV in for service at Fremont Toyota yesterday like mine was. I didnt get to talk to the owner though.

btw, for some reason i've been seeing a lot of them around the bay area in the last 2 weeks. Was there a sales blitz or something?

smkettner said:
I saw a white and a blue yesterday in Irvine CA within about 15 minutes.

The blue one could have been mine if it was near the jamboree/campus area......I've been seeing a least 3-4 a week in the newport/laguna/irvine area....

I saw a RAV4 EV at the Redwood Valley Railway on Sunday, June 15th? It was in the parking lot of the Redwood Valley Railway. We were leaving and whomever was the driver found a parking spot and parked. I can't remember if it was silver or white.

I saw a Silver RAV4 EV charging at IKEA in San Diego, around 2:00 pm today. Could have taken my RAV4 EV, but, the wife wanted to burn petrol. First time I have driven on petrol since March 2013, when we got the RAV4 EV.

I saw blue and silver Rav4 EVs on Portola Rd in Portola Valley this morning, one brand new white one in the parking lot of Fry's Palo Alto store.

In Chicago this weekend I did not see a single EV of any kind, no Leaf, no Tesla, no Volt, no Rav4.

Funny story: the wife was picking our daughter up from day camp and they walked to the parking lot and got into a silver. When my 11 year old daughter noticed that there was a car seat strapped in the back and Cheerios strewn all over the floor they realized that they'd piled into someone else's silver one. There are a few of them in Palo Alto apparently...

Michael

Back