Rav4EV sighting

Toyota Rav4 EV Forum

Help Support Toyota Rav4 EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw one getting towed on 280. Blue one. I am assuming it is going to Steven creeks toyota for repairs?

Bassman said:
Saw a Silver Rav4 EV on Highway 49 about 2 miles north of San Andreas. I was on the way home heading south and they were heading north towards Mokelumne Hill and Jackson. Was that anyone here? I know one member has a house in Volcano. :)

No the one who lives in Volcano is me, but mine is Shoreline Blue.

I'm surprised to see another Rav4EV that far out there. I have seen a leaf in the Safeway parking lot in Jackson but very few EVs out there. Now that there's a couple of places to charge in Jackson though, i suspect we'll be seeing more of them.

Saw the silver Rav4 again. This time it was parked at one of the County offices in San Andreas. I think they work for the Behavioral Science Departrment. Tried to find the owner to say hi, but nobody answered the door to the office.

XanoMai said:
On Mon Feb 10th 2014 the wife saw a White one with damaged to the
rear (so sorry ..) and a Silver one around 210 and 605 Fwy.

On Tue Feb 11th 2014 saw a White one with "4GETGAS" plate in
Santa Monica, then later that day saw a Blue one also in Santa Monica.

4getgas is mine :)

On Saturday, May 3, saw a white one being charged at the Port of Los Angeles in San Pedro. Was hoping the owner would return so we could chat! But no luck this time . . .

Saw someone with a blue Rav on the 405 NB, had dealer plate with a Tesla frame. Made me re consider what color to get I kinda like the blue. So if it is someone on here and wondered why some guy in a Porsche was waving at you, sorry.

White EV spotted on my street "CWY". It it's you, I have a brand new blue one VERY close by. Another blue with a bike rack on the back a few blocks away.

tailgate1234 said:
White EV spotted on my street "CWY". It it's you, I have a brand new blue one VERY close by. Another blue with a bike rack on the back a few blocks away.

Where are you - did you post that you are in Emerald Hills / Redwood City?
Might want to put your location in your profile so it shows on your posts.
I am in Emerald Hills FYI- white Rav4 EV on Crest Drive.

i saw a silver Rav4EV driving into the 99 Ranch parking lot in Newark this morning... (a fellow Googler, i'm guessing).

Brand new silver, southbound on 101 in Palo Alto this morning (Palo Alto Toyota dealer license plate frame). Owner may want to pay less attention to his phone while driving.

Within the past month, I've seen three (3) different Rav 4 EVs! First one was a silver one driving in the Chula Vista/Bonita area, last month, I saw a silver one parked in Convoy around 11 p.m. (forgot the korean restaurant), and lastly and most recently, I saw one that looked just like mine (blue rav4 ev that looked brand spanking new) parked along the curb along towncenter dr in UTC on my way back from lunch break. That's four different sightings so far here in SD. Pretty awesome!

Saw a white RAV4-EV in Irvine, Quail Hill shopping center a couple days ago.
Nice aftermarket wheels caught my eye.

Saw a white one this morning heading south on the 5 in Encinitas. Had a colorful license plate holder. I'm around Convoy a lot for lunch, but mine is white TeslaInside.

Back